Ramblings of a 30 something, navigating her way through this crazy world.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays....

Always get me down! Yesterday was horrible! I left my umbrella at work over the weekend, but had a back up in my car, which broke as soon as I opened it! What a way to start the day. I was drenched by the time I got to work! Plus, I was running late, and had no breakfast. Not a good idea for my first day of re-launching Fat No More. Needless to say, by the time lunch rolled around, I was famished! And Moe's was catered in...disaster!

I did rebound last night though. I had dinner with a customer that was in town, which is usually not a great mix for eating right! We go to nice restaurants and it's not coming out of my pocket! I only had half of my meal and brought the rest for lunch today. So, I rebounded a bit...that is until breakfast...a pumpkin sugar cookie....grrr...those things should be banned!

That's all for now...hopefully and update soon on the background of fat no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment