Ramblings of a 30 something, navigating her way through this crazy world.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Here goes Nothin'!

First attempt at posting on my first ever blog! Okay...so here goes nothin'.

Last night, in preparing for a new work week, I was trying to be proactive and lay out my clothes for the next day. I'm standing in my walk-in closet, and NOTHING! The pants I wanted to wear were too tight! Shocker! Story of my life! So once I decided on one of my 57 dresses (I'm not kidding, at least 57 dresses in my closet, probably more!) I attempted to fall asleep and had the brilliant idea to blog about my 9000th attempt at losing weight. I have no expectations of this blog, and I'm not really sure if anyone will ever read it, but at least it will be a place where I can be accountable to myself and hopefully some followers as well!

Start Pictures of Fat No More Campaign coming soon!

happy rainy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment