Ramblings of a 30 something, navigating her way through this crazy world.

Monday, August 1, 2011

What a day...

So, today is not my favorite day.  We have 3 people here out of a team of 6.  This definitely has the makings for a not fun day and I've already cried thrice!  I hate being a girl.  BTW...I'm pretty sure my job is slowly eating away at my soul...but I'm heavy duty praying about what God wants me to do.  Do I suck it up and keep going, or make some gigantic leap of faith and do something totally off the wall, but entirely all that I want to do?  I still don't know, but I'm not discouraged, just confused and praying that I make the right decision.

Back to reality that is this day now.

Whas

2 comments:

  1. Please blog more. Thank you,

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...as in more often. This coming from someone who hasn't blogged in about a month.

    love ya

    ReplyDelete